Based in Turku, Finland
22 October, 2021
It's the year 1985. Asuka had always been a good girl but she had a friend who was bad influence on her; Momoko. Momoko always tried to egg Asuka onto doing mischevious, bad things. However, one day Momoko actually insists that the duo break into an abandoned amusent park as a dare, only for things to take ugly turn...
Originally done within 14 days to a Game Jam, Scarred Stars is a survival hide-and-seek style of a game set in an abandoned amusement park. This game is a loveletter to 90's horror games and has retro aesthetics inspired by the era. The original Game Jam entry was a finalist placing at top 20 out of 110 entries, with Traumatic Edition improving the game in multiple ways.
- Game focused on hiding and puzzles, not combat
- Multiple different types of "chasers"
- Chasers may appear in some locations randomly, not just via scripted events
- Multiple endings
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist in Touch the Stars Game Jam 2021" Online, 22 July, 2021
- "The only true horror title I think of the whole jam, and a rather amazingly well done one at that."
- HawkZombie, Undead Avian Publishing
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Tuomo's Games
Tuomo's games is game making business that's aiming to make fun games for people to enjoy
More information on Tuomo's Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Scarred Stars: Traumatic Edition Credits
Game development, Tuomo's Games